Job offer: RoRo and PCC Operations Responsible Zeebrugge
- Zeebrugge, Belgium
Navonus is a port-related company and offers services from ship agency to supervision and cargo. We are expanding our team and looking for a passionate and skilled colleague.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team of RoRo (Roll-on/Roll-off) and PCC (Pure Car Carrier) Operations department in Zeebrugge.
You will take on these responsibilities:
– Operational oversight: manage the RoRo and PCC operations, ensuring seamless coordination from loading to unloading. You are responsible for carrying out administrative tasks, preparing and handling files, certificates, …
– Leadership: supervise and inspire our cross-functional team, promoting collaboration and continuous improvement.
– Compliance and Safety: ensure strict adherence to industry regulations and safety standards, implementing measures to mitigate risks.
– Process Optimization: identify and implement strategies for optimizing internal processes, reducing turnaround times and increasing overall efficiency on the liner department.
– Customer Relations: build and maintain strong relationships with current and new clients, addressing their needs and concerns to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. You will manage and finish the ships independently.
Our ideal match can tick off these boxes:
– Bachelor’s degree or equal by experience
– Proven experience in managing RoRo, PCC operations or in a liner department
– Customer-oriented and independent working.
– Strong leadership and team management skills.
– In-depth knowledge of industry regulations and safety standards.
– Flexibility: a standard working day runs from 8.30 am to 5 pm, but you will remain available by phone after office hours
This is what we have to offer you:
– A small, warm and family-oriented team within an international group. Best of both worlds if you were to ask your colleagues.
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Annual performance bonus
– Opportunities for professional growth and development
– A positive working environment with attention to the person behind the colleague
– A modern office with the best view on the harbor (Rederskaai 8-10 8000 Zeebrugge)
Let’s get in touch! Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming a talented professional to contribute to our continued success.